

It's hard to believe this first semester is coming to an end next week! As I have been reflecting this Thanksgiving week on my many blessings, I am reminded of God's perfect timing. Coming back to Fortis Academy as a 3rd grade teacher has been quite unexpected and also an absolute joy. I have loved getting to know each of my students and will miss them over the Christmas break! I pray that as we go about the busyness of the holiday season we are reminded that Christ is the ultimate Christmas gift! Praying you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the break! See you all in 2026!
"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And the angel of the Lord came upon them and said, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. You will find the babe wrapped in cloth and lying in a manger.
-Luke 2:8-12-
Important Dates:
12/3 - Spirit Night @ Crust Pizza in Leander
12/6 - Logic & Rhetoric Theater Performance
12/7 - Mom's Monthly Meetup - Wrapping Party
12/10 - Spirit Day/Ugly Christmas Sweaters/Grammar Christmas Parties
12/15-01/09 - Christmas Break
General | Math | Writing |
Ch-chapter | TG-Teacher Guide | IEW-Institute with Excellence in Writing |
Ex-Exercises | TB-Textbook | KWO-Key Word Outline |
L-Lesson | WB-Workbook | RD-Rough draft |
Pg-Page | FP-Math Fact Practice | FD-Final draft |